Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hey @Doglover I haven't heard from you in a few days.....

Sending you my love and support, big hugs to you (((💙💙💙)))

@Angels333 @Mazarita @cutiepiekitty @Zoe7 @eth @Former-Member @Doglover  and all the Long Ravers have been going for walks with beautiful neighbour this week and super enjoying it even though my poor, old limbs are feeling the pain lol. Hoping everyone is safe and well and taking good care of themselves. Lots of love peaxxx

Hi and good morning to all around here today.

@Zoe7  I really hope your lurgy passes quickly and you feel better soon.

@Angels333  sending strength your way, both for the funeral and for resisting urges.  

@cutiepiekitty  fantastic that you had a load removed - that's a huge step in the right direction.  And excellent that you got through your planning meeting without a panic.  I'm into the 2nd year of NDIS funding now and found the review more harrowing than the first planning meeting.  Such pot luck with who you get as your planner.   If you ever want to talk about things NDIS related there's a thread called "Anyone started with the NDIS?" that has journaled my NDIS journey and several other people's too.  So if you have questions there's usually someone who knows the answer or can offer some resources to find out.  It's been going for 2 1/2 years so there's a lot of useful stuff there.  Just tag me (type @ then Eth slowly with no spaces and my name should show on a drop down box where you can click on it) if you want to talk about NDIS stuff.

@Doglover  thinking of you and sending peace your way.  I really hope things are improving for you.

@greenpea  good morning to you too Smiley Happy

I'm going out early and for the whole day to a forum on quality and safeguarding in the disability sector which should be interesting.  My support worker and I will have a go at using the light rail (tram) to get there, which I haven't done before.  

So I'm not sure if I'll be around after that or if I'll be too tired.

Have a good day everyone and take care xx

@outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @saturnzoon @Shaz51 @MDT @Maggie @Sans911 @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Exoplanet @Sophia1 @Teej @CheerBear @frog @Adge @Meowmy @Razzle @Snowie @eudemonism @Owlunar @Former-Member @Macca00 @Former-Member @Infinity101 @P12 @oceangirl @LooneyToones @Alone @Former-Member @Georgie1 

Have a good day @eth Heart

@cutiepiekitty, well done on all the progress.  Really pleased for you 🙂

Hi @eth 

I hope all is well 

Eude 

@eth take care sweetie

@greenpea @eth Unfortunately this cold has hit hard today so not able to do anything. I am resting though so let's hope it passes quickly. I will make a decision about work tomorrow later today but at this stage I won't be able to go in - it is best for everyone (including me) not to push it if I am unwell. I have sick leave so can take the day off if needed.

Hope you are both having a good day and finding moments of joy Heart

@eth Hope the forum you are going to today is all that you hope it is Hon Smiley Happy

@Zoe7  No good with cold :(. Hopefully you will be able to shake it soon. Love peaxxxHeart

Thanks @greenpea Need another sleep. Hope you are having a good day little pea Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7  Sleep well Zoe7 xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.