Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

hugs and hugs my @CheerBear HeartHeart

Hello @Meowmy , @Mazarita , @Angels333 , @Adge , @outlander 

@Shaz51 Hello darling, nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing well. Keep warm in this cold. I am okay. Have kept anxiety away for twelve days now. Have a good night. Take care.

ohhhhhh hugs my @Meowmy  HeartHeart

feeling tired but ok xxx

@Shaz51 Hope you get nice warm rest and sleep. Winter is funny time, dark, cold,grey. Time passes , and quietly a lot happens. Think we just keep well and keep going. Soon Spring knocks. Take care.

we just keep well and keep going., very true my @Meowmy , walking together my wonderful friend xxxx

@Adge Have a good night, hope it is nice warm cozy.

Yes @Meowmy  I too am not overly concerned about the weight as such. But my fitness is terrible.I struggle walking through the shops, and stairs take the wind out of me.   😞

You have a good night too @Meowmy It's very cold in the house (right now).

Will be warm & cozy when I get into bed.

Adge

morning @Adge @Angels333 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Exoplanet @eth @CheerBear @greenpea @Appleblossom and all passing through 

hoping todays a good one for at least has some good moments in it ❤

Good morning @outlander  @Adge @Angels333 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Exoplanet  @CheerBear @greenpea @Appleblossom @Sophia1 @frog @Teej anyone I've missed here (sorry if I have).  I've been following along but not posting as much coz I'm not finding words easily the last few days.  Thinking of all of you and sending warm wishes.  Hoping today is one of the better ones for you all.  

Will try to post about my NDIS meeting on the Anyone Started with the NDIS? thread for anyone still following there.  Can't believe it's been a week since already.  I was just stymied by it and something else that happened since.  Yesterday helped as I saw my psychologist and psychiatrist.  Big day.  Talked about all the pressures that mounted on me recently but both of them pointed out that there've been quite a few positives as well. It was nice to get such positive feedback.  My psychiatrist doesn't want to see me for 3 months which feels weird.  On the one hand I wonder how I'll cope for that long; on the other hand it sort of feels like I'm graduating from needing as much support.

I had wanted to go to a weaving workshop at the womens centre today and bought all the materials for it on Tuesday, but hadn't booked a place in it yet until I rang them yesterday morning - and it was fully booked already!  So now I have a pile of red material and don't know what to do with it!  And a day of rest at home that I hadn't planned which is actually a good thing.   Maybe I'll find out how to do a rag rug from YouTube.  At least I got the material from the opshop so it didn't cost much.

Hope to chat with some of you today.  I'll be around for a while this morning.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.