Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: 103

@greenpea there's the finished pic. 

IMG_20200120_041411_843.jpg

I'm not good. In the middle of night I broke down and hurt myself. I finished the pic to distract myself. 

nashy
Senior Contributor

Hey @The-red-centaur the picture is pretty epic! Well done.

Sounds like @greenpea was a really solid peer supporter last night. I hope you're travelling a little better today, and are reaching out to all of the appropriate supports in hospital when these feelings of wanting to hurt yourself are coming up. You can always reach out to the SANE Help Centre too between 10am-10pm weekdays for a qualified 1:1 chat.

IMG_20200120_111320_208.jpg

@nashy thanks. 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur Hey The-red-centaur stay strong today. I know you can do this. Love peaxxxx remember to tag me so that I can keep up with your posts as I tend to not go over previous posts unless I am tagged.Heart

@greenpea I never want to bother anyone.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  you are not bothering anyone. We are all concerned about you and want the best for you. Tag away with me if I dont get back to you straight away I will soonish.  Stay strong as I said you have got this I know you can do this.

@greenpea I'm struggling so much today. I can't do this.

Nurses will be so angry at me if they find out I've been hurting myself again. I don't have courage to talk to them. @nashy I tried helpline a few times but couldn't get through.

Lunch is in 15min I really can't deal with that either.

Hey @The-red-centaur

I'm sorry to hear today is so tough and that your distress has meant you've hurt yourself. If the SANE Help Centre has been unavailable so far are there other helplines you have found useful?

Your drawings are really amazing I hope we can see some more, it sounds like you're trying really hard to distract yourself, we're here while you keep trying. 

@Tortoisshell idk what's the point.

Hey @The-red-centaur,

I'm going to check in with you over email, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Take care,

Tortoiseshell 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.