Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: what to do when feeling Overwhelmed

yes @eth , i am happy and ok to respect what mum wants to do xxx-

but getting lots of phone calls from cousins who think I should do this or that xx

Hi @Shaz51 my beautiful friend, you will be my life long for you end, you are a special lady and it is a honour to know you. Mr Shaz will be ok my friend. I know we have our ups and downs, but when we are down we have so so many people to help us to our feet again.

Enjoy your weekend and find something nice you and Mr Shaz can share together, a little treat, maybe a trip to the beach or park. Just some down time. You have so much on your plate, sometimes it is OK to be selfish and get some you time. 

Hugs

Jacques

ohhh @Jacques  you are soooo awesome my friend HeartHeart

sleep in tomorrow and then do some of mum`s gardening xxx

how are you and your partner and your mum this week xxx

hi @Shaz51 

im doing really well, still ups and downs, i had a melt down last friday, but i picked myself up and got back on the horse, sort o speak. my mum just got good news, her kidney function has improved 8% she is now up to 43% out of the danger zone for kidney failure. 

my partner is doing amazing, she still has really hard days, but is improving each and every day, her and her daughters have just gone on hollidays for a few days, so im so excited for them.

good news about your partner and your mum @Jacques Heart

I was very worried about you last friday my friend but soo glad you have picked up again xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.