Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: what to do when feeling Overwhelmed

hello @Darcy@Determined, @Appleblossom, @PeppiPatty, @Adge, @outlander, @Sherry, @Ghost  @Butterfly18, @Confused, @pippajay, @Womy, @Anna88, @Susana, @Bella1978 , @Muddles17, @Charlie16, @Dots , @Amberlulu, @KeepingHope , @Time , @RPatty , @Cracked73, @bonty04, @SarahJane73, @Bluesky1 @YellowDay, @Solar , @Winterz, @Carlachris, @SoSad, @girlygirl25, @comingup18, @Faith-and-Hope , @June9

hello @Reece , @sara , @Mrsjones , @Darcy , @Amberlulu , @Sam3 , @Smc , @outlander , @Dec , @Myla

sorry you feels so overwhelmed my friend @Adge 

we are here for you  to talk too xxx

hello and hugs everyone

hope you are all ok , please remember we care for you and we are here for you xoxo

love to here from you all

Hi @Shaz51 Thanks.

Hi everyone.

Adge

@Shaz51  That is no good :(. What's up Shaz51? do you want to talk?

@Shaz51 

Sitting with you along with @greenpea  @Jacques  and others.

thank you @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Jacques 

my FIL had postrate cancer which went to his bones -- today we mr shaz did his checkup and his postrate levels are up -- trying hard not to over react yet

and Mum has said she does not want anymore operations or anything , she wants to go

oh @Shaz51 my dear friend hugs to you and Mr Shaz.

i know it is so so hard to not over react, but things have come a long way with prostate cancer, survival rates are very high especially if they get it early, it is good Mr Shaz is not too embaressed to get checked. good on him. he will be ok @Shaz51 i know it is so easy to think the worst, but i am sure he will be fine with the right treatment and monitoring.

re your mum, im so sorry, it is so so difficult when a persons end of life is near, i know when my dad died in 2001 i was tring so hard to keep him alive, even though i know he was suffering, in some ways it is selfish of us to want to keep our parents alive forever, but sometimes it is just time. it sounds like your mum is physicall and mentally exhausted. i hope she can be as comfortable as possible. you are an amazing daughter and i know she loves you and is so so proud of you. you should be proud of yourself for the care and compassion you are showing her.

Ohh thank you @Jacques  and sending you big hugs my friend HeartHeart

Hugs @Shaz51 ❤️❤️❤️❤️💐

@Shaz51 

*hugs*  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.