Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Owlunar@TAB@Razzle@Zoe7@Shaz51

@Faith-and-Hope 

I am home now from work with a shocking headache. Sore back and stomach think it’s reflux. The door where I had shingles hurts but no blisters. 

My doctor says I can have the shingles vaccine but It needs to be 12 months of no shingles to get the vaccine. 

Just spoke to my doctor and he is writing out a script for sleeping meds. I need to get bsvk into a sleeping routine snd nit wake up 2-3 times a night. Will go soon and pick up script. 

Im feeling depressed again 

@Razzle I’m sorry to read about the young guy in your town. Thst is so terrible and so young. 

Hope you’re ok ❤️

Hi @Zoe7 how’s your day 

@Owlunar Whst hsvr you been up to?

hi @TAB hey @Shaz51 how is your mum? 

Miss you @Faith-and-Hope but it’s great to see your supports ❤️

Hi @BlueBay hope sleep helps doesn’t sound pleasant. I googled it yesterday apparently it’s something to do with chicken pox? Who knew

Pleased you are getting some help with your sleep @BlueBay - hope that helps to get you back into a routine Smiley Happy

I have had a long day but it is over now. The principal wasn't there today as she had so much to do but the regular teacher was still around - he just did his own thing though so it was more like I was taking the class on my own - only took 5 weeks lol

I gave Toby a cuddle from you - he is such a happy little fella ...and now he has 2 new toys (gotta love Kmart lol) He probably won't even play with them - he does tend to only play with a select few anyway Smiley Tongue

Got DBT and appointments tomorrow and if I have enough time I will go to Bunnings - my GP app is close to my pdoc one though so I might not have enough time. If I can get away from home early enough I can go before DBT - so I might try for that. It all gets pretty manic from here in for the next week so as much as I can get done when I can do it I need to do. Think it will be an early night tonight though as I am really tired today.

@BlueBayHeartHeart mum is still in hospital but is ok my sister xoxo

@BlueBay  Just a quick checkin, hope you have been able to get the shingles sorted, I hope they haven’t progressed.

Its not been a great day for me, I’m heading to bed.  I’m feeling very low at the moment, just want to put this day behind me.  Chat tomorrow ❤️❤️

Thanks @Razzle for checking in. 

Blisters have appeared which is good but there is slight burning pain on the area.  Yesterday my stomach played up with intense pain and a migraine. I spoke to my doctor who after complaining I wake up 2-3 times a night he decided to write a script for sleeping meds for a week. Hoping to get bsvk intio a good sleeping routine. 

I know this time of year is not good for you. Thinking of you. It’s these times that we are all here for each other. Hugs ❤️❤️

Hope you have a nice day. Tske it easy. 

Hi @Shaz51 glad your mum is ok. Do you know how long she’ll be in hospital?

hope you snd hubby are ok ❤️❤️

Hi @BlueBay

Sorry about the shingles - did your doctor give you a script for antivirals - I saw something on TV about that yesterday - you have to wait a year between outbreaks of shingles as you said but the antivirals have to start really early so I hope you have to them

I'm sorry Huffnpuff got narky about your big beautiful dog running around the garden and of course big dogs need a lot of space - the garden looks fantastic and you were so excited and I would be too - aw - I felt irritated about that myself - why have something and not enjoy the whole garden and the dog - like you said - he gets irritable about small things that no one else cares about - but the dog won't move the sleepers

And sleepers - yes - sleeping tablets - I hope they help you get back into a good routine sleeping - the middle of the night is a wonderful time for your triggers to get up and walk around inside your head - sleeping is vitally important to health

I haven't been doing much - the last couple of days I was watching TV and slept a lot - I must have been tired - I take BP Medication that makes me drowsy sometimes and I fall asleep watching TV and being headachey I really didn't mind - but I'm okay today

Thinking of you

Dec

Hi @Owlunar@Razzle@Shaz51@Zoe7

I just read my post - I was meant to write - I DON’T have the blisters. But it’s sore. I’ve got another headache like migraine. I spoke to the other doctor at the clinic as mine was away tiday. I told him my mood is really down. No motivation.  He asked a few questions snd suggested I call him sgsin yonight. I spoke to him and he asked how’s my mood. He asked about self harm and suicide snd I told him it’s on my mind. 

Yeah hubby dog dnd sleepers - I’m ignoring his whinging !!! 

Hoping snother good night of sleep as I’ll take snother sleeping tab. 

Hope you’re ok after your rest this afternoon. 

I better go snd cook dinner. Spag bol yonight.  Chat soon. Xx

Hopefully another early night and some sleep will help a little with your mood too BB - lack of sleep plays with our mind and things can seem so much worse when we are tired.

Enjoy your spag bol - chat later @BlueBay Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.