Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Is it the time of year, or depression fooling my mind?? Can you be surrounded by people, yet more alone than ever? Can you miss the family you never had, wish for things that will never come true? 

The one you though was trustworthy, ends up being just another wish that never really was. Fooled again into thinking someone might be genuine. Harsh reality that no one could ever really care about someone like me. I feel like running away, anywhere but where I am. How could I have got this so wrong? Am I really this stupid? Apparently so!!!!!!!!

isnt it sad that it takes a while to trust some people but it can be taken away in an instant. makes it hard to know who to trust anymore.

I am worried because my thoughts turned bad. I am wanting to turn it off again. I am feeling angry at myself for sharing something really vulnerable with my psych today and have imploded. I am scared of living again 😕

Hi @Teej

It's Kobecat here, the overnight moderator.  Just checking in and offering support via email if you think it may help.  

Hope that you might get a little rest tonight. 

Regards,

Kobe 

Not sure what would help just now @KobeCat. 🤯. Thanks though. 

😞 😞
I wish there was no pain mental or physical. Ive had enough

Hey @outlander, what's been going on for you today? Sounds heavy, community is here to listen Heart

its just tough @nashy i should be used to it by now

I feel like scum, and I'm sick of feeling this way. No efforts ever ease the reality that I am scum and always will be.

Anxiety sucks and I don't want to exist anymore. I don't want to be kind to myself and allow myself to feel it because I don't want to feel it at all. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.