Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

i have one assignment left and i cant do it. I just cant do it. i cant even pick it up now without getting overly anxious. i only have a few weeks left and ive been working on it for over a week and i just cannot do it

I'm still in severe physical pain, for 12 days so far.

My left shoulder has somehow been strained, with nerve pain going into my neck.

I had a Dr out on Sunday.

I saw a Physiotherapist yesterday (Monday), & will again tomorrow (Wed).

So far no relief yet (even with the Physiotherapist) - painkillers hardly help at all.

I haven't been able to sleep through any night, for several days, due to the pain.

I had to call in sick for Monday, & for tomorrow (Wed).

I'm so exhausted, unable to think through anything clearly.

I feel so debilitated & hopeless, due to the pain (which won't stop).

The past 12 days have been Really Really tough.

I could sob my eyes out, but there's no-one with me (at home) face to face, to cry to...

Adge

Gentle hugs @Adge

Hmm... for everyday I'm continuing to be alive and living. I'm realising why i never had children. I'm realising a little more about life, reality and other people *usually negative...

I'm brought much satisfaction and relief by the thought of resting in peace... as when that time comes. I'll finally have finished my journey of LIFE AND Will no longer have anything to worry about. Amen. 

Thanks @Sans911 Much appreciated.

I'm still in so much continual pain - that I haven't been able to sleep through any night, for the past 5 days.

I saw GP this morning, & will see tha Physio for 2nd time this afternoon.

Very sleep deprived & exhausted, yet cannot rest adequately during the day either (because of the pain & discomfort).

I cannot think through anything clearly at the moment, because the pain (constant discomfort) blanks out my thinking processes (thoughts).

I can't even think through making myself contact work, to let them know that I still need time off (can't go back yet).

The Dr gave me a medical certificate for the rest of the week (until Friday), when I was expecting to be back at work today (Wed) or tomorrow (Thursday).

Adge

Adge

i wish the tears would stop, starting to feel like im drowning in them 😞

Life continues to dissapoint. How many knock backs can you take before you say enough? Some days getting out of bed is the hardest thing. I just want to hide there and sleep life away.

The world of diagnosis, symptoms and treatment is a never ending plot.

The pain is still continuous, & has not subsided.

I have not been able to sleep through any night in 6 days (since previous Thursday), due to the pain.

Last night I could not sleep at all – only some small sleeps during today (with pain still present).

So tired, I felt sick & vomited during yoga class (this afternoon).

Adge

Maybe one day ill be enough. Maybe one day i wont be a failure. Maybe  one day i wont make people angry for being alive. 

Maybe one day.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.