Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

I wonder if they sell special leotards for emotional gymnastics @Determined , we may all need to chip in and buy you a pair.

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

PS

Lovely your Darling is back home.

@Former-Member, I looked up "emotional support garment" on Google. It redirected me to pics of cute doggies. Ah well.

Lovely your Darling is back home. @Determined 

ohhhthat brought back th memeries when mr shaz got in the car and went , ohhh boy , sending you understanding hugs my friend Heart @Former-Member 

Thanks @Shaz51  @Smc   @Former-Member 

We are all most thankful that darling returned much sooner than she has in the past.

Brought back memories here also @Shaz51. it used to be a regular occurance for us .

Turns out her dad called her all worried and was able to get through to her.

@Former-Member  does this count for the outfit you had in mind? Screenshot_20190810-165626_Samsung Internet.jpg

That will do @Determined .

ahhhhh hugs my @Determined Heart

I am still remembering xxxx

Next hurdle

Darling is now saying she refuses to take any more meds because they are making her fat. 

The coming week may prove to be interesting...  

Yikes Bro, any chance of additional support for you @Determined ?

Some have more metabolic effects than others - is there room for negotiation / advocating for her to reduce dose on one of the main offenders in that department?

I get it that the weight gain is difficult. People judge by what they see without knowing the why, so it's difficult when there's actually a valid reason that they don't know. Smiley Frustrated

I tried looking for a plum purple jacket. Google directed me to Dr Who. 😛 Sorry I couldn't find a sparkly hat. Will a sparkly sonic screwdriver do?

32deb991fc01d5f911d35831d18b3c4e.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.