Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Here's a helmet for you @Determined download (17).jpg

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

1 med in particular has a known metabolic effect @Former-Member . I have asked darling to discuss concerns with her pdpc but she refuses. Really hoping she backs down re med refusal but worried at the moment. 

@Determined 🙏 continuing 

Thanks @Former-Member  much appreciated.

Love the helmet btw 😁

Screenshot_20190811-190025_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is it time to refer to you as Professor Plum @Determined ?

Did a quick Google on professor plum @Former-Member  not sure about that one ? 

Just your reference to the plum straight jacket (Prof Plum is one if the characters in the board game "cluedo" - not in any way suggesting you would use a candlestick in the library)

Seems Darling has followed through on not taking meds. Took 1  night time med that aids with sleep but not others. As a result she has spent the day in bed under a doona 😬

Came out briefly for lunch and again for dinner. Currently watching tv with boys. 

Will have to queue dad for possible help with school run tomorrow as I have an early start with work. Going to be a challenge keeping focus but will give it my best. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.