Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Christofuuu
Senior Contributor

NDIS application support services Brisbane

Hey everyone, 

Sending you all lots of love and hope you're day is going ok. 

Just wondering if anyone has used any services in Brisbane to help them apply for the NDIS ? The kind of support that will help you from start to finish.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: NDIS application support services Brisbane

Hi @Christofuuu,

What a lovely greeting! I hope you are doing well too!

I wish I had some advice or guidance to offer you around your question but unfortunately I don't. Hopefully some of our lovely Forum members have some experience with the NDIS in Brisbane and will able to offer you some help.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Hi @Christofuuu , and welcome to the forums.

You could try Wesley, Afford, Multicap, CPL, Gold Coast rec and sport. All are reputable, giving person centred service.

@FloatingFeather awe thanks - I always try and add something nice because I do genuinely think about how everyone is doing.

@Eve7 - thank you so much for those suggestions. I actually just reached out to Wesley this week so just waiting for them to call me back now they've got my referral. I'll give the others a try if I need some more 🙂

Hey there @Christofuuu and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to pop on here to welcome you and say that I really loved your greeting too! 🙂 I hope that you find the forums really helpful and a space that you can come to for any advice or support. 

Unfortunately, I do not know a lot about your question, but I'm sure that there will be many members on our forums that can help with this question. 

Take care, 
Amber22

awe thanks @amber22 - it is always nice to feel in a safe welcoming space

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.