Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

Well guess what my Mrs went out and bought?

A treadmill! I can’t wait to use it.

In other news I have an appointment with an exercise physiologist coming up. I’ll let you all know how it goes.

@Queenie @Gazza75 @Meowmy @Ant7 @TAB @BryanaCamp  okay I have just had porridge and sultanas with almond milk. 1 of 3 black coffees 🙂

ps: BryanaCamp loved the photos from your hike.  The area looked particularly beautiful this time 🙂 thank you for keeping on sending them I really appreciate it.xxxx

@Queenie @Meowmy @Ant7 @TAB @BryanaCamp @greenpea 

Bubbly pea, how are you going with the coffee challenge? 🙂

Pretty much the same as yesterday for Me.  I'll probably substitute some of the milkshakes for meals tomorrow though just for something different.

Breakfast-  cream honey oats.  Small portion.

Lunch- Beef noodles.

Dinner- Salmon and salad.

Snacks- Mandarins and maybe a banana.

@Gazza75  Hi Gazza75 only 3 cups of coffee this morning. Had

felafels and salad for lunch and

a wholemeal sandwich with organic salad and non dairy feta cheese for afternoon snack.

Havent had a chance to read through peoples postings properly yet will try to later on :). 

@Queenie @Gazza75 @Meowmy @Ant7 @TAB @BryanaCamp  Hi everyone and good morning well I have been a naughty pea and have been tucking into Anzac bickies and chocky 😮 .... oh well will go for two walks today :). So far for breakky I have had a bowl of plain porridge, almond milk and sultanas 🙂 with my black coffee

I have my support worker coming today so will go for walk and cook a organic veggie curry with her :). Looking forward to hearing about what everyone is up to today. Love peaxxx

yeah count me out for time being maybe @greenpea  face, pants and scales telling me things I dont want to know but at same time cant get going, so maybe will report in here when I have actual success lol

@greenpea  yeah I was bad on Monday night after dinner I had 2 small packs of chips and 4 beers. I went to yoga yesterday and then went for a good walk with my pack as well. 

@Ant7 @Queenie @TAB @Gazza75 @Meowmy  At long last I have the sickness that both kidults have had!!!! so no walks today or support worker (dont want her catching it). Have made healthy vege organic curry so will have that for lunch going back to bed.

hi @greenpea @Meowmy @Ant7 @Gazza75 @Queenie I hiked 10kms this morning, a steep hike with lots of sweating. I finished in record time as I jogged about 2-3kms that was downhill. Here are some pics, I know gp enjoys them, of a fresh winters morning in the foresttrees10.JPGtrees11.JPG

Hope everyone enjoys their walking and exercise today! I have work this arvo so fingers crossed I haven't used up all my energy on my hike & will have stamina to work well Smiley Happy

@BryanaCamp  Wow way to go 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.