Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

@CheerBear  I read your post with all the, I know that feeling, I know those voices, I know that pain, and I know and the list goes on.

So very hard to not believe the wonky head stuff, convincing lies they are, but we can clearly see it for others, not for ourselves. Sometimes @CheerBear  if you can, try to listen to the voices you have learnt to respect outside of your own head. The people who know you don’t tell lies. We respect you and we care. I wish I could say the L word, but I think you get me anyway.B10CF9AC-2832-41E6-BB5A-937AF28CD79E.jpeg

Can you find some self-care moments tonight @CheerBear ?  Hand cream, tea, a soak in a tub .... something ?

@Snowie 💙

@Maggie a very big, heartfelt thank you, lots and lots ❤

@Faith-and-Hope I've been playing with paint while the kids are watching TV and once they're in bed I'll head to bed with some fur balls and a fluffy blanket. I have saved some episodes of the last season of one of my favourite shows so I'll probably watch that in my tablet in bed too. That's self-care to me I think. I'm really trying.

@CheerBear 👂💕💕

Sounds good to me @CheerBear 👍

I just saw the pic @outlander. It's beautiful and perfect, thank you 😊😘🌈🦄

@CheerBear 💞🦄💐

Just checking in @CheerBear  although I understand you may need space too. 

Leaving this here just cos 💜🤗

D1C78EB3-2E0A-41CC-B3C9-3A307F43E206.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.