Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

So great to see you @Teej 💜 My cheer always becomes a little cheerier seeing you come by 😊

Really happy to hear your respite was helpful for you and that you enjoyed it and had fun. That's all so good. There has been and still is so much going on for you.

Mega big hugs 🤗

I'm so glad to hear that respite was helpful @Teej (and that you went despite wanting to cancel). Sounds like some positive, helpful shifts moving into your pysche. All the best with your upcoming surgery. I hope it goes well and you recover swiftly without any problems. 💜❤️💙

Morning @CheerBear

Morning @Sans911 ❤ How are you going?

I'm so so @CheerBear. A bit uncomfortable with pain, and had a rough night's sleep, but I can doze on and off today in between studying. Back to hospital tomorrow morning for surgery to repair some complications. I'm finding it hard to accept and get used to my 'new' body. It's not yet what I expected.

I'm sorry it took me a while to reply @Sans911. My notifications are playing up.

I'm super sorry you're going through all of this. It sounds awful. And you're studying too 🙁 So tough.

Do you have any support at home?

Hugs sans and lots of thoughts being sent your way.

@Teej  To tag or not to tag.....I understand so well. I don’t have anything earth moving to say, other than.....thinking of you......always good to see you when/if you can. 💜💜3B886156-564D-4396-B6F8-7128E807B147.jpeg

💜💜💜💐💕 ..... all the best with the surgery @Teej, and congratulations on your preoaration success ...... so glad it’s given you a lift .....

I drafted by very first CV ever for an art comp a few weeks ago ..... it’s still a kinda buzzy feeling ..... 😉

So glad respite was there for you ...... and it gave me a bit of a “by proxy” lift to reads that it happened, and happened well, for you, even though J ended up not posting in response at the time.

We had a special event that took weeks of preparation, in the west on the weekend. Mr. put a big foot through our organisation last-minute that threw D3 and me into a recovery-attempt cyclone 😔.  We did it, but balls were dropped and she suffered a panic attack that affected her special night ..... grrrrr ..... but it wasn’t obvious to others there, and on the surface everything was magical for those who didn’t know we were dancing on the pieces of the dropped balls across the night.  D2 got washed around in it too ..... grrrr-sigh.

Yesterday was a big leaky backwash day.  I cried at uni and got comforted by baby-dragon aged classmates, which was a bit surreal ....

I see my counsellor this morning, followed by a gallery-date with a similar-age-to-me classmate, which was agreed to yesterday.

Also making my way in baby steps through a new technological process around film editing (I know !!) which you would probably find just as scary / interesting .....

Thibking of you @Teej, with big hugs and care.

D35C1362-487F-4DA6-A1F2-83D075B92128.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Screenshot_20190521-080624-02-01.jpeg

Hi everyone 💜💙❤️🧡💛

(((((cyberhugzzzzz)))))

@Former-Member 👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.