Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hey @Anony18 .... a fellow traveller .... 😊 

Wanna post on the Far and Away thread too ?

@Shaz51 .... you have just reminded me to pack the jigsaw puzzle we bought at our last stop ( the one with the snowy mountains) cos we are going further south for Christmas for a few days .... to the area my MIL comes from.  Hopefully there will be a small table somewhere I a corner of the hotel room, otherwise it will be sitting on the floor !!

Mukled wine for me please ❣ It's freezing here today .... snow on the background mountains, and you can feel it down in the town !

❤️

Wonderful @Faith-and-Hope xx

have to put a photo up of the jigsaw puzzle -- me too

Wanna post on the Far and Away thread too ?-- oh yes @Anony18, love to see  some photos , I have a few hours in singapore before flying to london

@Faith-and-Hope - i will write some where I can..won't be lots of pics given it's meeting family. But i will definitely try. Unfortunately not going to see the xmas lights at this stage due to time.

@Shaz51 - oh the singapore terminals are amazing particularly T3. Apparently now T3 gives free shaves to men!

Hello @Anony18

Apparently now T3 gives free shaves to men!  --- really wow xx

Merry christmas @LooneyToones, @Anony18, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @MadameMeow, @Lily xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Merry Christmas @Shaz51, and everybody. Its a good excuse to celebrate a little, well, I believe. 🙂

Merry xmas @Shaz51 and everyone. Hope you all have a great day xx

Thanks @Shaz51 @Anony18 @Former-Member .....

Merry Christmas everybody .... I hope the day is kind to you, and you are kind to you too ..

🎄🍒🎉🎶🍷❤️💕🌷❄️💐

Back to carer role and functioning despite bot being wel .. story of my life.

Best of luck for any do hard caring wrok .. but I hope for a lot of you today has the consolations of some peace, joy and togetherness. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.