Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Shaz51
Community Guide

GRATITUDE

What are you Grateful for ????

Gratitudeis mindset, a way of life with endless benefits for you and those around you

it is such a simple habit that can spark the most incredible postive outcomes.

by embracing and expressing gratitude and letting it guild you in all you do , you will start to change your outlook in life for the postive

gratitude.png

5cd14f2ad7174.jpg

@Former-Member, @Determined , @Smc , @iCare , @Adge , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @Sophie1 , @Sophia1 , @Zaphod , @Zoe7 , @Queenie , @CheerBear , @Teej , @frog , @greenpea , @eudemonism , @Ant7 , @Former-Member , @SoSad , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @Gazza75 , @Meowmy , , @Sans911 , @outlander , @Snowie , @eth , @utopia , @Flying_Hams , @TAB , @Maggie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Bimby2 , @Hope4me , @Kurra , @Former-Member , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Pepsimax , @Sandy16 , @Exoplanet , @Mazarita , @Bill16 , @Boo13 @Brooklyn7 , @Scoo , , @FindingStrength , @JS1 , @Doglover , @Dadcaringalone , @Icare20 , @Bobkat , @Razzle , @Peri , @Strawberry , @Starta@MissP , @Former-Member 

617 REPLIES 617
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: GRATITUDE

interesting @Shaz51  will think about it before replying

I'm grateful for this Sane Forum & all the beautiful formites that post on it 🙂

@TAB  very understandable my friend , I found it hard too but even just the little things each day , there is something to be grteful for , like food xxx

very true my friend @Exoplanet  and also for you , you love camping and beening in nature with all the wildlife xoxo

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I guess @Shaz51  guess was trying to be profound ha  .. um Im grateful for lifes experiences good and notso, that I can dream, that I live in peace and quiet mostly, that I am not hungry, that I can pay my bills .. Cat Happy

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy

Very true my @TAB  it is hard that we have soo many ups and downs everyday my friend xx 

Hey my darling @Meowmy  xxc 

@Shaz51 hey Shazxy, I am grateful each day I live through. So many things can go wrong daily.lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.