Skip to main content

Re: Focussing on the positives-

Just got some results released online for a group presentation from a couple of weeks ago... 95%

Nothing like a boost in confidence right on cue ... definatly something postiive to share for today 🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

'Onya @Determined

I am grateful that, even though, I didn't feel up to entering the real world today, I did get out and about and do my errands 🙂 I'm also grateful that I started my mosaicing again. Do like this thread @Determined

Positive for today,

9/10 on another group report.

That one was a bit of a gift really as it only took us 2 -3 hours to put together.
It was a project plan for upcoming group report making it really easy as I am working with someone who I have worked with a lot over the last 3 years and we have a great team dynamic with equally high expectations of ourselves. nothing worse than working with someone who does not car and happy just to pass.  

Well done @Determined 😀

💕 @Determined ...... 👍

Positive for today. ...
Finished gluing on the pieces to my candle holder .. can grout in a few days and all finished! 👍

Would love to see it @Bella1978 ...... 😊 

Are you up for posting an image of it ?   Artwork can be identifying, so I understand if you don’t want to.

hello hello @Faith-and-Hope

how have you been traveling? feel like we haven't chatted for a while so i hope you have been well.

i have posted some pics of my mosaics and also a chocolate bouquet i made in the LE craft thread, and there is also a progress pic of my current project. would love for you to check them out 🙂 oh, and there are some pics in my thread on this forum too ... so lots of pics for you to look at hehe x

Thanks @Bella1978 ...... will check them out ...... 😊

Hopefully things will start to settle in again this week. I am still feeling a bit rattled within myself, but getting into a routine helps with that.

Went for a walk in the pool this morning. Have just come back home.

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.