Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

Bit of decluttering here today too @Former-Member @Determined @Smc, sorting moving boxes that haven't been touched in about 4 years Smiley Embarassed Five bags of rubbish later, it feels so good to have them done! Not so sure about getting rid of any books though...

Well done @Ali11 sorting unpacked boxes from moves can be interesting.

Did it feel a bit like opening presents or was it more like 'I wonder I bothered moving this stuff?'

A little of option A, a little of option B, @Former-Member Smiley LOL Have you got much planned this weekend?

I would like to sort another shelf or two in bookcase @Ali11 . Mr Darcy will soon be keen to tackle shed again so whether or not we venture out there this weekend remains to be seen.  There are plenty more non essential items that could be packed.  I would like to do a little in the garden too and we will need to vote. 

Pleased to report that I got some more books sorted today 😀.

A box of books, a shade sale we had been given and a jigsaw puzzle passed on to some friends. Another box of books went to the op shop. 😀😀😀

got rid of a big bag of mr shaz`s old clothes today @Former-Member 

have to do some of mine xx

'Onya @Shaz51 

Have another pile of magazines/books ready to go and a fair few old plant catalogues and supermarket magazines out for recycling.

wow well done @Ali11 

I find that hard , I would start reading the things in the boxes and not getting anywhere

Hello @Determined , @Smc , @greenpea , @Former-Member 

Mum is still in hospital , so I gattered everything i could find to wash at home

now I should do bookwork but !!!!!!!!! i dont really want too

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.