Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

nashy
Senior Contributor

Update! Landing Page Redesign

Hello wonderful SANE Forums community. A quick update for you, and keen for your thoughts on the following 🙂

We will be soon rolling out a freshly designed landing page for sane.org (see below).

This new design is to help people who are new to the forums in feeling more comfortable in registering to join our community. We have consulted with people who aren’t currently using the forums to get their input regarding the design and functionality of this section of the website, as well as receiving feedback and input from our Forum Community Guides.

Please sing out if you have any questions about the look and feel of this, and of course if you have any major concerns please let us know via  team@saneforums.org 

Pre Login View:

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 5.06.31 pm.png

Post Login View:

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 5.07.12 pm.png

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Update! Landing Page Redesign

@nashy will the mobile be changing.

Yes it will, I will post the mobile version tomorrow

Hi @The-red-centaur 

This is what it looks like when not signed in

MobileNotSignedIn1.PNG

MobileNotSignedIn2.PNG

etc

And this is what it looks like when you are signed in - but remember if you have done those actions suggested (Read forum guidelines, create new thread etc) they wont be there - they will only be there for new users. This is only on saneforums.org home page

MobileSignedIn1.PNG

MobileSignedIn2.PNG

Hi everyone! this will be going live later today.

Hope the changes are not too much of a challenge for you all!

To the Community Managers: The headings at the top of the page, in the new format, once signed in are now too small (Guidelines & Info, New) - can they be increased in size to be more prominent?

Yes agree with @Zoe7 but they are very close to each other. So much so that I wias initially confused where the notifications had gone to. Also I can't see how many notifications I have because it's particularly hidden behind my profile icon. This is in the mobile version.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.