Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

TheVorticon
Senior Contributor

'Not available in your country' problem

Yo gang,

I'm having trouble with what seems to be a new country-check feature, while trying to log in from Australia.

I use a VPN on my desktop and this morning had to force-set it to an Aus IP (just using my normal ISP IP wasn't working, I had to use VPN) to circumvent the "Not available in your country" error.

I don't use a VPN on my mobile, so I can't log in on mobile - not sure why my mobile is showing me in a different country.

Just thought I should flag the issue in case other people are experiencing the same problem.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: 'Not available in your country' problem

Update : mobile is fine/normal today. Could have been a result of using data straight after using wifi on the phone.

Other info : I haven't tried clearing cookies yet (because it's a pain in the butt) but might try tonight to just clear from this site.

Hi @TheVorticon,

Glad mobile is okay - can you let me know how you go with your desktop when you clear your cookies if there is still an issue? 

Thanks!

Hi @Lauz.

No it still doesn't behave after clearing cookies. Without VPN on I cleared them, closed the window, tried to log on, still got the error, repeated clear & login, got the error, turned on VPN to Aus, got the error, cleared cookies, closed the window, logged on successfully.

Trying with my phone on wifi also results in getting the error again tonight.

i'm having the same issue, only managed to post this on another browser

Thanks @plasmo and @TheVorticon - leave this with me and I'll chat to the tech team!

Hi @TheVorticon and @plasmo,

I've sent you each an email as I need some more details around your IP addresses. 

@Lauz in addition to the email I just sent, I have power cycled my modem again to refresh a new IP address and it has fallen into a different range which is successfully being registered as from an Australian location. I.E. I can log in at the moment without needing to vpn.

Thanks @TheVorticon - I have passed the information you have given us here and in email to our tech team. I'll let you know when I have more information for you 😎 Thanks for your patience on this 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.