Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

nashy
Senior Contributor

FEBRUARY: Community Wrap

Feb Community Wrap (1).jpg

Big shout out to the members who pressed support on the January wrap for a reminder this month! - 
@eth @Shaz51 @Razzle @Former-Member @Teej @Everan @Sam3 @The-red-centaur @Adge @CheerBear @Former-Member @Mazarita @Sophie1 @oceangirl @Hope4me @Determined @Zoe7 

hashtag.pngTrending topics

handclapping.png Celebrating members

From Lived Experience this month we are celebrating @Sahara for their fabulous post here! You really made an effort to share helpful tips and strategies across this thread, as well as encouraging members to engage in self-care where necessary on and off the forums Heart

In Carers this month props to @outlander  for this lovely post to one of her forum friends. A gentle and compassionate touch in as well as an array of colourful love heart emojis might be just what the Doctor ordered 🙂 

party.pngForum events to take part in next month

spotlight.pngSpotlight on: 

We thought this month we might spotlight some of the social threads that make up this forum space. Although we are all here to support each other through some tough times, it can be equally supportive and therapeutic to take a load off, get a bit distracted or connect socially via some of these threads! Here's some of our faves - 

The infamous Friday Feast!
feast.gif

The hilarious Laughter thread 😄
laugh2.gif

And of course, THE CELEBRATION THREAD.
kev.gif

quote.pngQuote's of the month

"If at the moment you find it difficult ring the support lines on the forum. I chatted to them on the internet and found them helpful in giving direction. I found thinking about the work situation motivated me to try to manage schizophrenia and the first step was to find help in a safe environment." @Everan Here (Lived experience forum) 

"Realising that we cannot love our partners back to mental health is at first hard to swallow but can then become liberating as we focus on what we can do - providing a loving and supportive environment which leads to better outcomes. Encouraging them to get the level of professional support they need along with healthy lifestyle choices (management is far more than meds)." @Former-Member  Here  (Carers forum)

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the support button and we will notify you when the next one is up!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.