Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

kristin
Senior Contributor

Disappearing auto-saved draft

Hi,

I had a saved draft post last night and tonight when I went looking it had disappeared. Should that have happened?

Best regards,

Kristin

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Disappearing auto-saved draft

Hi Kristin,

That sounds so annoying! Can you tell me the name of the post? I'll have a look around and see if I can find it if you like?

Hi CB,

It had ' "bad" words' in it, I can't now remember the whole title.

More bugs now, when I clicked on the latest comments list to read this the page has shown up with my comment with a huge gap (the size of a very large post) and then the usual bottom of the post buttons like reply, etc (presumably frommy comment. And then immediately beneath that is your reply. Wierd!

Best regards,

Kristin

So wierd! 

**Adding this to list of bugs** 

Smiley Frustrated

I'll have a snoop around and see if I can find any posts that haven't been published. Can you give me a rough idea of what the content was about?

CB

Hi Kristin,

I think it's because you cant see 'Enters' (huh??) - [explanation] > if you hold the the 'Enter' key down for too long, the keyboard will automatically repeat the function and cause a large 'white space' like you should see below this post. 

There would possibly have been a 'scroll bar' appear to the right in the composition window to indicate this, but it may not have been obvious (the smaller the scroll bar - the more data in the window).

Regards ,Jake

Yes, I think you are right Jake. It has happened to me a couple of times when I've leant on the keyboard in my enthusiasm. Thankfully I've usually noticed before posting. I guess I better go find it and edit them out. Silly me for not thinking of that 🙂

Cheers, Kristin

Much better, now you can fix yours having shown me what a wally I've been! 🙂 I could blame sleep deprivation, but my brain does usually work even with that!

K

Hi Kristin,

I'll leave it for a while (don't tell Admin - they might edit it out!)

It is just my rendition of 'A Snowstorm in the Antarctic' - hope you like it!

Regards, Jake

Artwork on the forum 🙂

Or maybe "White Noise"?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.